Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, July 7, 2011

All about FUNNY QUOTES - 3

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Mitch Hedberg 

My Father had a profound influence on me. He was a lunatic.
Spike Milligan 

My father would take me to the playground, and put me on mood swings.
Jay London 

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
Ellen DeGeneres 

My mother was against me being an actress - until I introduced her to Frank Sinatra.
Angie Dickinson 

My theory is that all of Scottish cuisine is based on a dare.
Mike Myers 

My uncle Sammy was an angry man. He had printed on his tombstone: What are you looking at?
Margaret Smith 

Never fight an inanimate object.
P. J. O'Rourke 

Never floss with a stranger.
Joan Rivers 

Never have more children than you have car windows.
Erma Bombeck 

Never raise your hand to your children - it leaves your midsection unprotected.
Robert Orben 

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
H. L. Mencken 

O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet.
Saint Augustine 

Older people shouldn't eat health food, they need all the preservatives they can get.
Robert Orben 

One man's folly is another man's wife.
Helen Rowland 

One picture is worth 1,000 denials.
Ronald Reagan 

Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it.
Laurence J. Peter 

Our national flower is the concrete cloverleaf.
Lewis Mumford 

Parents are the last people on earth who ought to have children.
Samuel Butler 

Parrots make great pets. They have more personality than goldfish.
Chevy Chase 


People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant.
Ellen DeGeneres 

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
Don Marquis 

Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours.
Ronald Reagan 

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
Oscar Levant 

Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.
Brooke Shields 

Television has brought back murder into the home - where it belongs.
Alfred Hitchcock 

That's my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.
Joe Rogan 

The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder.
Al Gore 

The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl.
Dave Barry 

The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby.
Natalie Wood 

The reason there are two senators for each state is so that one can be the designated driver.
Jay Leno 

The superfluous, a very necessary thing.
Voltaire 

The way taxes are, you might as well marry for love.
Joe E. Lewis 

There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.
Chris Rock 

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry A. Kissinger 

There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together.
Josh Billings 

There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
Kevin James 

There's nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you're insightful about it.
Dennis Miller 

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
Mel Brooks 

TV is chewing gum for the eyes.
Frank Lloyd Wright 



Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Albert Einstein 

Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins you can't imagine the smell.
Robert Byrne 

We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect.
Alanis Morissette 

Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
George Carlin 

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?
W. Clement Stone 

When I go to a bar, I don't go looking for a girl who knows the capital of Maine.
David Brenner 

When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick.
George Burns 

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
Albert Einstein 

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin 

You're only as good as your last haircut.
Fran Lebowitz 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates